Legionella Risk Assessor & Consultant
Paul started his compliance career working for a large well know leisure company as Energy Support Manager / Compliance Manager within the facilities department on a UK 65 acre holiday resort.
Keeping people safe on a daily basis within facilities i.e. gas, electricity and water with over five thousand guests on site at any one time was a massive task, but one Paul undertook with vigour and determination.
It soon became apparent that water hygiene was probably the least recognised as being important! so he worked hard to rectify that, and has been doing so for the last ten years.
Paul continued his career working for a well known UK Facilities company on the south coast, as a Commercial Legionella Risk Assessor and Legionella awareness / management trainer in schools, hotels, care-homes, hospitals, dentist, doctors, factories, offices, blocks of flats even off shore drilling platforms, to name a few.
Paul has dedicated almost twenty years studying commercial compliance in some form.
Much of the work Paul undertakes as a self employed consultant is for UK Water Hygiene & Compliance companies as a Sub-Contractor as well as his own clients directly, guaranteeing top quality work and very favourable prices for all.
Paul will undertake or oversee all water hygiene work, if he cannot do the work himself, his vast knowledge of professionals within the industry means he will oversee others.
We look forward to working with you.
- Legionella Risk Assessor, L8 Code of Practice, PCM Training Academy.
- Pseudomonas Awareness Training.
- Health & Safety in the workplace part 2. (CPD)
- Legionella Infection Control equipment, chemicals & technique.
- The use of PPE for Legionella infection control.
- COSHH, (ROSPA, CPD).
- Legionella Monitoring & water sampling.
- Fire Safety, (CPD).
- Fire Warden, (CPD).
- First Aid in the workplace, (CPD).
- Food Hygiene & Safety for Retail Level 2, (CPD),
- Energy Management for the Hospitality Sector, (EMA LEC 2 & LEC 3).
- ISO 50001 implementation & operation.
- Working at Height’s.
- Confined Spaces Training.
- Ladder training.
- Enhanced DBS Certificate No: 001636910620.
- Employers & Public Liability £10m & £5m, Property Damage, £5000.
- JIB CSCS Card, No: P1412817, (Systems Disinfection & Chlorination Technician).
To work with each client on a personal level ensuring not only the buildings compliance, but also the safety of every person within it.
To offer our services in such a way that each client believes they are the most important. To remove the worry from the Water Hygiene compliance process.